Each Social Ebola app has a support code. This page will help you find them.
1. Find the “About” section of the app. This is usually in the settings area, or on the main screen. This area almost always has a set of tiles on it.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the tiles (if needed). You will see a version number there.
3. Tap on the version number.
4. Again scroll to the bottom.
5. You will see your support code under the version.
- When in the app, bring up the charms bar by:
- Swiping from the right on a tablet.
- Moving your mouse to the right-most edge of the screen.
- Pressing Win-C on the keyboard.
- Select the settings button.
- Click/Tap on “About”.
- At the bottom of the About flyout, you should see your support code.